Mangalore Internet City believes in empowering every employee to succeed. We provide a challenging, motivating and exciting work culture with an environment that is conducive to personal and professional development. For the Company to move forward we maintain a human relations climate, an environment that encourages and stimulates our employees, produces loyalty and commitment to the Company and inspires employees at all levels to perform or excel at the highest level.
Mangalore Internet City offers various career opportunities for dedicated and competent professionals who have a passion to excel, and a drive for success. We invite you to be a part of our fold because when you join MIC, you don’t just take up another job, you join a family.
Current Job Openings
Job Location: Mangalore
Job Code: MIC/HR/01
Job Title: Sales Manager
Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in real estate industry.
Sales Planning and Strategy:
- Create and recommend a sales strategy for achievement of assigned sales targets
- Assign sales targets to team
- Track the Sales Inventory
- Interact with customers for sales closure and final negotiations
- Establish relationship and tie ups with banks for loan disbursement , interest rates and leads
- Plan with team members to generate and manage leads
- Monitor lead assignment, categorization and lead management as per guidelines
Channel Partner Network / corporate sales set up and management:
- Define process and guidelines for creation and management of channel partner / corporate sales
- Shortlist potential channel partner according to company criteria and Communicate company terms and conditions
- Monitor channel partners for lead generation and conversion
- Support Channel Partners for post sales customer service
Marketing Promotions Planning:
- Evaluate and recommend marketing plan for local marketing campaigns e.g print ad/ outdoor displays/ participation in property exhibitions, road shows / online marketing etc.
- Drive marketing campaign / MR activity needs in conjunction with HO
- Give inputs on marketing campaign
- Monitor the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns
- Identify external agencies to conduct market research for a prospective deal, assess market potential and review survey methodology
- Create a high performing team and seeks ways of constantly energize and motivate them
Customer Relationship Management:
- Address escalated customer related issues complains, queries
- Forward customer complaints to relevant functions and follow up for resolution
- Comply with company defined guidelines and processes
- Adhere to project timelines
- Identify process/procedures in own work area that need improvement
- Recommend process improvement ideas to streamline efficiency/costs/productivity
- Undertake process improvement activities in own work area
- Monitor marketing budget to ensure activities are within budget
- Provide BD team with inputs on product pricing and marketing budget for new deals
Job Location: Mangalore
Job Code: MIC/HR/02
Job Title: Admin Executive
Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate with 2-4 years of experience in Operations/Administration
Job Description: The Admin Executive is responsible for up keeping of office administrative facilities and ensures availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees. He should co-ordinate between various departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems. His Duties may include, assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage, making purchases for office, ordering of supplies, maintaining computers systems, printers, and scanners.
Job Location: Mangalore
Job Code: MIC/HR/03
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Qualification:Required minimum graduate / post graduate with 8-10 yrs. experience in account/finance from Real Estate or Construction Industry. Proficient in Microsoft office and tally.
Job Responsibilities: Accounts Officer is responsible for all aspects of financial control and reporting. The Accounts Officer is the link between the accounting department and upper management. Through analysis of accounting data, a Financial Manager finds ways to improve underperforming areas within the company creating efficiencies and reducing costs to maximize working capital for business growth. He is also responsible to ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
A. Corporate Planning & Systems
- Involving in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Managing company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting.
- Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness
C. Working Capital & Cash Flow
- Preparation and appraisal of working capital proposal
- Fixing up arrangements of working capital
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
D. Accounts & Audit
- Finalization of accounts, divisional & branch accounting
- Attending statutory auditors, internal auditors
- Tax audit details preparation
- Computerized accounting
- Debtors’ management and credit control
- Accounting Standards and their implementation
- Oversee Personal taxation – employees
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals
F. MIS, Budgeting & Costing
- Costing – product and process
- Budget preparation and Budgetary controls
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget
- Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed
Job Location: Mangalore
Job Code: MIC/HR/04
Job Title: Operation Manager
Qualification: College degree required. MBAs with operational management is preferred. At least five years in operations role preferably in real estate organisation. Strong leadership and consensus building skills; a proven track record in administration of project site.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual plan for the firm. Support and facilitate development and implementation of plans.
- Plan and administer the firm’s Operations budget- track to optimize expenditure, deliver quality of work and tap leakages.
- Support development of client relations during:
- client visits
- special events
- Develop and administer a database which includes project metrics and other information, required to make reports.
- Assist with and support firm’s involvement in legal issues related to IR (Industrial Relations).
- He works closely with the CEO / BOD and contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies /mission, support better management reporting, information flow , business process and organizational planning.
- Plan training programs for the execution team and knowledge sharing through weekly reverse trainings by execution engineers.
- Supervision of construction site by walking around. Oversee activities like logistics, manpower, equipment, material allocation and availability.
- Make staffing and hiring decisions with the HR department.
- Invoicing, funding sources – organization of financial documents, agreements, calculation of completed units of production/service etc .
- Payroll management, employee benefits, fulfilling tax related requirements, monitoring cash flow, disbursement of cheques etc.
- Insurance and medical insurance etc.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable and producing reports as requested.
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendors.
Required Skills: Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with all levels in the organization. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Must possess top level management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills. Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
Apply for Job
Are you looking for a
Schedule an visit to our esteemed villas right away